Inspiring Minds has several volunteer opportunities to support students in Providence Schools, grades PreK-5. Join our corps of more than 600 volunteers who serve 1,400 Providence Public School students in these programs/activities:
- In-School Tutoring and Mentoring
- Virtual Tutoring and Mentoring
- Pen Pals
- Paid Internships for students ages 16-24 who identify as a youth of color or are multilingual
- Delivery Services
- Capacity-building projects
Organizer will approve registrants
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
21 Positions Filled | 4 Impacts | 11 Hours