RI WORKS Per Diem Virtual Tutor
We are looking for a diverse team of tutors who will work with K-12 RI Works students and families from diverse educational backgrounds. The ideal candidate will have experience in an educational setting and be able to support the schools assigned curriculum as well as assist with any technology challenges. This new team of tutors will work exclusively with students and families who are engaged in the CCAP RI Works Statewide Partnership; helping students gain the best education they can to be successful. One-on-one sessions will be delivered through a virtual platform such as Microsoft Teams or Zoom, with flexibility of evenings or weekends to accommodate family schedules.
- Work to support the assigned curriculum of the schools, as well as assist with any technological challenges.
- Plan tutoring sessions and provide one-to-one learning activities, support assignment completion, and answer student questions. Support a positive environment by reinforcing the teaching team's routines and expectations.
- Provide a strengths based, supportive environment to encourage student learning.
- Partner with parents in the education of their children.
- Teaching or tutoring experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours: Per Diem. Flexibility with tutoring hours is required to meet family needs.
Bilingual and multicultural candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Rate of pay: $25.00 per hour/sessionContact Kyle Simons at email@example.com if interested.
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.