Partnership for Adult Learning (PAL) is holding a mandatory Orientation!
Come join Perspectives Corporation, PAL Site Leaders and Bonner Fellows as we go over:
- How Perspectives became affiliated with PAL and what resources are available to you
- What is Perspectives Corporation: Background Checks, HIPPA/Confidentiality, Abuse, Neglect, Mistreatment, Photo Release forms
- What is PAL: your roles as a Tutor, volunteer contracts, updates on PAL, how to create an agenda, goal setting (and more).
- What is Person-Centered Teaching/Learning
- Emergency Response and who to contact
- What to expect when working with your Learners
Orientation will be held in: SmittyB Room 101
If you cannot attend this orientation, please make sure you are available for Orientation #2 held on 9/24/17 from 10am to 12pm.
29 Positions Filled | 36 Impacts | 62 Hours