|Hiring Manager||Brandi Gbemisola|
Christiana Closet is an in-house Boutique where the guest of the “Domestic Violence Program of Crossroads” can shop for new and like new items. The purpose of this boutique is to ensure that our guest continues to be empowered as they focus on supporting their families and rebuilding their lives after the effects of Domestic Violence.
- Boutique Associate will run the boutique at least twice a week as well as ensure that our boutique is organized and stocked with a great selection of clothing and accessories.
- Sort incoming donations and prepare items for the boutique, including sorting, hanging, sizing, and pricing.
- Assists with store layout to attract customers including merchandise displays.
- Replenishes inventory levels based on Supervisor’s directions.
- Light housekeeping as needed.
Time Commitment: Minimum 2 - 4 hours per week between the hours of 8:30 AM and 8:30 PM seven days per week. This volunteer position is a weekly commitment, but the days and hours are flexible. Six months - One-year commitment.
|Skills||Moving Office Work Retail Sales & Business Development|